UNIVERSAL ASTROLOGY LEVEL 1
Week 1. Relevant Vedic Background
Here are several relevant details based on Vedic/Yogic principles that apply to Astrology.
Week 2. General Planetary Attributes – Sun/Leo – Moon/Cancer – Some important qualities of the planets are discussed as well as the Sun and Leo – Moon and Cancer
Week 3. Mars and Signs – Sign Attributes | Anchoring Techniques -1
Mars and his signs are discussed as well as some anchoring techniques and special sign attributes.
Week 4. Mercury and His Signs
Mercury is discussed as a planet and a sign ruler.
Also we discuss the first “Anchoring Technique” – “Its Elemental”.
Week 5. Jupiter and His Signs
Jupiter and his signs are discussed as well as a couple more of the “Anchoring Techniques”.
Week 6. Venus and Her Signs
The Seductive one enchants us all
Week 7. Saturn and His Signs
The Old man – the bringer of wisdom and truth – Keeping it real
UNIVERSAL ASTROLOGY LEVEL 2
Week 2 – Astrology Houses 1 through 4 Examined in Detail. The unfolding of Self and those Anchoring Processes
Week 3 – Astrology Houses 5-8 Examined in Detail. The unfolding of relationship with others and the Anchoring Processes
Week 4 – Houses 9 -12 Examined in Detail. The unfolding of our relations to the universe and the Anchoring Processes
Week 5 – Rahu and Ketu Examined in Detail (an overview). See Rahu / Ketu Course for More Detail.
Week 6 – Anchoring Conditions: Combustion and Retrograde Examined in Detail. Anchoring Techniques w/ Houses
Week 7 – Review and Application of Universal Astrology 1 and 2
UNIVERSAL VEDIC ASTROLOGY LEVEL 1
– Planetary Friendship / Enmity and Dignity
– Houses and Planets as House Rulers
– Harmonic Charts – Calculation, Use and Meaning
– Rasi and Graha Aspects (What They Are and How they Differ)
– Special Characteritics of Signs and Planets (Body Parts, Feet, Directions)
– Yogas (Combinations of Power)
– Components of Shad Bala and How to Use Them
UNIVERSAL VEDIC ASTROLOGY LEVEL 2
– Nakshatras and Their Use (Extensive – Continuous Focus)
– Integrating Dasas and Transits for Predictive Accuracy
– Dusthana Houses and Rulers
– Reading the Clients Mind, Character and Mood (they are different)
– Shortcuts to Reading Horary Charts and When to use Them
– Zeroing in on What is Most Important in any Chart
– Making Accurate Predictions that Empower Your Clients
– Making A Living Doing Readings (Boundaries, Problem Clients, Your Personal Issues)